It's been raining quite a lot.
My size continues to shift, and while I haven't seen a lot of actual pound loss, my clothes continue to fit better/looser, and I occasionally LIKE photos I see of myself, which is pretty awesome.
Here's a recent example:

Taken over the weekend. Please note the calf definition, and while I know I'm by no means TINY, I'm a lot LEANER than I was, say, just under a year ago when THIS was taken:

Tummy bulge is MUCH less, legs are better and smaller, and thighs/ass/arms are much smaller and more defined. I was/am tired of the layer of insulation around my functioning, strong body.
I've been a bit indulgent lately, hopefully I'll behave through my hormonal time this month, and start in hardcore again with the cardio and continue on the healthy eating habit as March begins. Progres, progress, but it's slow, and I want to kick it up a bit.
In other news: I bought a Clarisonic. I've had face issues all my life, I plan on keeping tabs on the progress/changes with the Clarisonic. I've heard great reviews, so I hope my face will cooperate. Used it for the first time this morning, went through two cycles of use on face, and just under jawline which is also a problem area for me. Face looked and felt MUCH cleaner, no residue from my face wash (which is the same neutragena rapid clear matifying foam I've been using, didn't want to change EVERYTHING up at once), and though my spots are very visible (thanks, hormonal time of month!) the color and texture of my skin looked like I'd walked out of a spa. Will update with pictures, maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment