So I've recorded my food intake/exercise the past week, but forgotten to input it and lost my little pink post-its on which I keep the records, so I'm going to have to "start fresh" from Sunday onwards.
Sunday:
Breakfast: 1/2 whole wheat english muffin with 1 poached egg
Snack: Skipped, was exercising/out with horse.
Lunch: 1 shitake roll, 2 pcs white tuna nigiri, 1 rock n' roll >I swear, I can't live w/out sushi.
Snack: 10-15 guacamole flavored tortilla chips with 1/2 cup guacamole. 2 beers.
Dinner: 2 more beers, (It was the superbowl, no excuse, but doesn't happen often) Abs Diet recipe quesedilla as described previously, probably had some chocolate for dessert.
Snack: All the BEER took the place of this.
Exercise: :-D I did GREAT! I went on a hike/run for 55 minutes, not sure of the exact milage, but I usually do this trail on horseback. I hiked most of the steep uphills, ran the flats/mild inclines, and ran the downhills. I was really worried that I'd be exhausted/sore when done, but I was actually okay, and followed it up with about half an hour of horseback riding (gentle).
MONDAY:
Was really, really anticipating being sore as hell on Monday. I wasn't, though, which is awesome, b/c the last time I REALLY ran downhill, I couldn't move my legs for a week, my quads were split by rending pain. So glad that wasn't the case this time!
Breakfast: 1 protein water, 1 cup Special K Red Berries cereal.
Snack: 1 tomato soup-at-hand, 1 lowfat string cheese.
Lunch: 1 apple, 1 protein water, 1/2 serving filling for Abs diet quesedilla w/cheese.
Snack: I may have had another protein water, and a lot of diet cola.
Dinner: 1/3 cup naughty "garlic noodles" from PF Chang's (was STARVING and gave in), 2/3 cup healthy abs chili w/sprinkling of reduced fat cheese and 1 tablespoon fat free sr. cream, 1 veggie sausage (140 calories).
Snack: 1/2 bottle red wine. Naughty. But delicous. Small amount of chocolate.
Exercise: 55 minutes of interval training in spin class. I was in the front row, and really pushed it. Felt GREAT!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment