Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boppin' Along

MONDAY

Breakfast: 1 cup Special K red berries cereal
Snack: Kellogg's protein water and 1/2 omelet (as previously described)
Lunch: String cheese and a berry, yogurt, and whey protein smoothie.
Snack: 1 string cheese, 1 apple, 1 protein water
Dinner: 3 slices Zachary's Chicken Pizza on whole wheat crust (naughty, addictive, comforting and delicious.)
Snack: Diet lemonade.
Exercise: 45 minutes intense spin class

TUESDAY

Breakfast: 1 cup Red Berries Cereal, no milk.
Snack: 1 protein water, 1 cup Red Berries Cereal. (Hey, it's tasty and it's easy.)
Lunch: 1 slice Zachary's Chicken Pizza on whole wheat crust. (HAD to use the LEFTOVERS!)
Snack: 1 String Cheese, 1 miso soup.
Dinner: Super Abs Diet quesedilla (sp?!) (low cal large tortilla 100 cals; chopped tomato; 1/4lb 97% fat free ground beef; onions; 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream; 1 chili pepper; 1/4 cup mashed kidney beans; 1/8 cup lowfat sargento cheese; shredded lettuce.) 1 glass high fiber v8 with 1.5 shots vodka.
Snack: 1 cup high fiber v8 with 1/2 shot vodka. (Don't know why, but it tasted REALLY good.)

EXERCISE: 20 minutes on treadmill, total of 1.75 miles, no walking. 5-7.5mph.
80 crunches, 30 per side side leg lifts, 30 on back leg lifts, 2 30 second plank poses, 30 unweighted squats, 2 sets 21s for biceps, 15 lunges per leg (have weak knees), 30 chest presses, 50 standing rows. All weight exercises executed with 8lb hand weights.

I know my weights are low, I'm starting slow back into weights with the goal of not building muscle, but toning what I already have. I am naturally very muscular, and it is easy for my body to build more. To maintain a lower weight and more feminine figure, I want to keep the cardio high to burn the fat, and tone rather than build. This means high reps, low weights, and I have a tendency to do too much, too fast, hence the really easing back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment