Got a great night's sleep last night, but I'm not surprised after 2 decent workouts! Had some pretty funky dreams, but no nightmares, which is a good thing for me, I tend to dream vividly and when they're bad, even Wes Craven would be freaked out by them. This is not conducive to good sleeping patterns.
Marching onwards. Today I have not worked out yet, but plan to this evening.
BREAKFAST: Same omelet as Monday at 9am (1 egg, 1 eggwhite, 1+cup spinach, 4 1/2s roasted plum tomatoes, fresh basil, sprinkling of lowfat cheese), 1 chug lowfat chocolate milk.
SNACK: 11am- 10 almonds and a calorie free vitamin water.
LUNCH: 1pm- 1.25 cups leftover healthy turkey chili with sprinkle of lowfat cheese, calorie free energy tablet thingie in water.
SNACK: 4:30pm- Apple, 10 almonds, 1 naughty andes-mint sized caramel.
DINNER: 8:30pm- 2 lowfat hot dogs (45 calories each), 1 whole wheat hotdog bun, 4 tbs ketchup, 1 glass fiber V8, 4 slices dried mango.
SNACK: 9:30 pm- glass of milk
I did not exercise officially today, though this is not because I was in any way sore from yesterday. I had to work through lunch in order to get more hours (finances are tight), and I was informed that my family dog is on his last legs, so rather than work out in the evening, I had to go visit the family's house and the darling dog before I run out of chances to do so. On my way to my home, I also had to stop by the barn where I board my horse to take care of him and set him up in his paddock while the weather is dry.
Today's events and resulting lack of workout remind me that it is essential that I get up in the mornings and get to the gym. This sets the tone for the rest of my day, and provides me with at LEAST a minimal cardio workout in case something DOES pop up during the rest of the day that prevents me from getting sufficient exercise.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment